Groups / Retreats
Policies & Prices
Maps & Contact
People are Talking...
About the Davison Street Guest
The Davison St. Guest House was originally the private residence of a ski lift developer (can you guess his name?);
40 years ago he picked the view site on the mountain close to the ski lift area now known as Canyon Lodge, which is one-half mile from the Davison St. Guest House.
Travel Books and Guests Say:
"The BEST BUY in Mammoth Lakes."
- "The NICEST HOSTEL we have ever stayed at."
- "A true homelike atmosphere."
- "Possibly the best view in Mammoth."
- "Compliments to your friendly managers."
- "The girls love your place."
- "Other ski clubs are still talking about the great New Year's Eve party."
"Last year's retreat was 'too much fun', this year is was a 'home coming' ".
- "Had a great stay at your
hostel... bringing my wife and baby next time."
- "... did stay at Davison St.
Guest House last week and had a fantastic time. Your guest
house is brilliant. The living room/TV area is
great. I met some fun people. And Mammoth is Awesome."
- "Dear Carl and Maggy, Just a note to thank you for your splendid hospitality at the
Davison St. Guest House. Mady and I enjoyed our stay
- "Carl, Thank you! My family has been skiing at Mammoth for 15
years - I'm glad to find your guest House - it's lovely!"